Air Quality Testing
We are OSHA trained professionals for commercial or residential mold and indoor air quality testing. We have the equipment to perform a full battery of real-time test at your location. We also have the resources to perform diagnostic testing for specific IAQ concerns at independent testing labs.
Real Time Testing
- Particle meters test PM10, PM2.5, and PM0.01 for particle, like mold spores, concentrations. This means a full mold inspection is conducted as a part of the overall inspection.
- Pinless moisture meters to test for hidden wet spots
- Infrared cameras can find cool areas where water leaks might happen
- Wallbot provides digital imaging behind the wall to locate pipes, wires, and even rodents
- VOC meters test for the undetectable, toxic gases that care common in buildings
- Prism air sampling to determine the exact type of toxic gases
- Inspection of the air ducts for debris and blockage
- Experienced, professional evaluation of concerns and visual inspection
Real-Time IAQ Testing Price: $199 with written report
Real-Time IAQ Testing Price with particle and gas lab analysis: $495
A professional IAQ testing is important for anyone buying a new home or considering a rental unit. Once you close the deal and move in, it is too late to make improvements the responsibility of the current owner or rental company. We strong suggest a professional mold and IAQ inspection prior to closing the deal on your next home.
Do not fall for the "Free Inspection" gambit that brings a Biased Inspector into your home who is actually being paid a commission for all the jobs he brings into his company. Free is never free when a professional must invest time, equipment, travel, and expenses into spending an hour in your home. We charge a fee because we work for you, not the mold company using free offers to scare customers into over-priced contracts.